Me Trying to Organise My Blog...xP

Translate

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Photo: Silly faces

     Well here are a few of my photos from photo class. The project was to take 25 photos of yourself and use different filters on them from Photoshop. As you can see I only have 17. I wont be posting all of them cause some are bad and stupid, but maybe I'll add some more in the next week. (I still need to edit 8 more)
~ enjoy. ~
If you are wondering, that would be my hair.
1*

cheesy O_O
2

Rule of thirds=B-E-A-UTIFUL
3*

rawr
4*
rawr (with a light)
5

SCURRRY
6*

My attempt to not have a dark, depressing pic. I was going for cheesy smile.
NAILED IT!
7*

Every scary movie needs a Cousin It character
8

please, don't question my arms. I ran out of good pics.
9

-_-
10

sord of your typical B&W
11

O.M.G.
12

Jackson Pollock-ish  
13*
HaHaHa
14*


I hate the spotlight (is what this picture is trying to convey)
15*
hairrr.
16



pencil-ness
17



 Tell me your favorites and mine were the #*.
Should I make photo class shoots a regular thing?


3 comments:

  1. hahaha . . . scurry(#6). "pencil-ness"?(the last one) say wat gurl? My fav is prob #14.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites are 6 and 15. :) and yes, you should blog about your photo projects; good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks guys!

    1,3,6,7, 15 are my super favs (if I have to narrow it down).
    SO I think 6 gets the first place ribbon. Since it got the most votes.

    ReplyDelete